Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's me again

I'm back, And Lately I've just been watching Audrey, mending my relationship with Jordan, and taking my finals to graduate. Which is this Saturday (:

I'm really excited to graduate and go to college in the fall it's really exciting. We're moving on the first to our new house and most of our things are there so when I get there I don't have to do much. Stressful but exciting. As for Ms.Audrey she's good she's 9 pounds right now and she's a thick little booger haha. But she doesn't have much dark hair anymore her hair's turning blonde like her biological daddy but, she's still my perfect little angel. She can hold her head up really well and she stares at my face and Jordan's face and she turns her head to wherever we are if she hears us.

I love being a mother though, it's this amazing feeling of unconditional love no matter how much she drives me nuts at 3 in the morning she's more than worth it. Jordan and I want her to grow up knowing that both of us will always be in her life if we get married or not. Either way she's always gonna be loved.

Here's my angel getting a bath <3

No comments:

Post a Comment