Wednesday, May 18, 2011

True Story.

Hello to all of Cassi's followers. This is Monique. I'm on here because, there was a little incident on Stardoll last week and someone had accused Cassi of being "fake", taking pictures, and using my pictures. Which I'm here to say is NOT true. She did NOT steal ANYONE'S pictures. She did NOT lie about her daughter Audrey is very much alive. And the real story is that she wasn't really 34 weeks when Audrey was born she was 37 she lied because Audrey isn't Jordan's. And he thought she was and she lied to him the whole time.

Yes, I knew. And it was wrong of us both but, it was for the better. She felt guilty and told him he was angry but, he's still around and still claims Audrey as his. As for the whole Stardoll incident it upset her and she cried, I felt bad so I said I'd make clarifications. She's sorry and hopes for forgiveness if you choose not to forgive her then that's fine. But I just had to get this cleared up so she'd stop moping around the house.

Any questions email/tweet message her and she'll respond.
@Cassideexx or cass.denise@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment